12/24/2011

Is the camera that I bought any good? It is made by digital concepts & only cost about $20 at Walmart.?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Is the camera that I bought any good? It is made by digital concepts & only cost about at Walmart.?I'm thinking of taking it back as I don't think it has a flash. I don't know anything about digital cameras, but thought it might be fun to play with for that price. It says it is a 3 in 1 digital camera, shoot videos & web cam. It doesn't mention pixels, but has resolution VGA 640 X 480. It comes with a USB cable connector and CD Rom Software. If anyone has used one of these, I would like to know if it is a waste of money. I really don't need a digital camera bad enough to spend a lot of money. I just thought it would be fun to try. Is a flash needed to take digital pictures indoors?

Mickey M
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I bought that same camera not too long ago, and i took it to my cousins soccer game, and i "tried" to take pictures, but they were REALLY bad. return it before it's too late to. TRUST ME!!!! Good Luck!!

jennajay07
Probably not. A good digital camera is at least $ 200. I just bought a sony cyber-shot w200, and love it!

anthony h
It's a waste of money. The resolution is too low to print bigger than 2"x3". There's no flash which you need to take photos in dim light. Pretty much, you'd be way better off with a disposable film camera, if money is that tight.

Helpful answer below. DIGITAL CAMERAS BLOG - Unbiased digital camera reviews, tips, prices, and advice


Orignal From: Is the camera that I bought any good? It is made by digital concepts & only cost about $20 at Walmart.?

No comments:

Post a Comment