12/20/2011

Tips And Tricks: Can you change lenses on the Fujifilm Finepix HS10 Digital Camera?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Can you change lenses on the Fujifilm Finepix HS10 Digital Camera?I know it isn't an SLR but it is cheap and nice also does anyone know if you can use filters on it as I like this camera a lot.

Jim A
No. I own a Fuji "bridge" camera, a now discontinued model, the 9000 and it's just excellent for what it is. That means it's a point and shoot but Fuji has done great things with their "bridge" cameras.

It'll have all manual controls except manual focus. It may claim manual focus but it's electronic and doesn't really work very well.

But think about this, for another hundred or so you can have an SLR. You may want to look at the one I have.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/571144-REG/Canon_2762B003_EOS_Rebel_XS_SLR.html

Just a thought.

Give your answer to this question below! DIGITAL CAMERAS BLOG - Unbiased digital camera reviews, tips, prices, and advice


Orignal From: Tips And Tricks: Can you change lenses on the Fujifilm Finepix HS10 Digital Camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment