12/24/2011

What is a good digital slr camera for a 15 year old girl (beginner)?

Hi,I did the following:

What is a good digital slr camera for a 15 year old girl (beginner)?I am hoping to get a digital slr camera for christmas this year as I would like to start doing some photography in my spare time. I have a budget of around £600, any ideas? thanks :)

Niels
Sony is making some quite decent SLRs, I have one myself and I'm very fond of it. If you pick a Sony, the advantage is, that the objectives are cheaper because some technology is build into the cam, rather than the objective.You can easily find one of those for £600 or less.

Elvis
check out
canonusa.com

usman
in this range u can get canon t2i, t3i or may b 60d or nikon d5100
i suggest u canon t3i

Helpful answer below. DIGITAL CAMERAS BLOG - Unbiased digital camera reviews, tips, prices, and advice


Orignal From: What is a good digital slr camera for a 15 year old girl (beginner)?

No comments:

Post a Comment