12/23/2011

Tips And Tricks: A good Digital SLR for a beginner?

These are useful and collceted by ying!

A good Digital SLR for a beginner?I'm thinking of getting a Digital SLR camera. I'm looking for one with interchangeable lenses, and for a low price.

Any suggestions?

Paul H
I have the Nikon D50 and it's great. It's considered an entry level digital SLR. It has a lot of cool features, but I can see why someone (if serious about photography) would want to spend $ $ on something like the D200. Features are awesome when you know what you're doing.

Jake F
Kodak p712. i got mine off ebat for 160 and it is sold for 400 at stores. its a great beginnier slr. Not really an slr but really close. and u can get interchangable lenses with it. great camera. i suggest u look up some reviews and compare the cameras no matter what ur choice is

korkypine23
I don't know much about them personally, but a semi well-known professional art photographer told me a nikon d40 was a great choice. Camera's made my canon, or sony are comparable at the same level.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! DIGITAL CAMERAS BLOG - Unbiased digital camera reviews, tips, prices, and advice


Orignal From: Tips And Tricks: A good Digital SLR for a beginner?

No comments:

Post a Comment