12/23/2011

Is there any way that I can learn photography but no need to pay big bucks?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Is there any way that I can learn photography but no need to pay big bucks?I'm just a beginner...I'm interested in taking baby pictures since my baby was born. I only carry a regular simple canon digital camera, and I am thinking of getting a more professional one and learn how to use different lenses, photoshop, etc.. Is there any resources that I can learn more about photography? My budget is pretty tight...is there any affordable resources?

Edwin
You should consider taking a class in photography. Check with your local high school or community college.

Just reading and studying your camera's Owner's Manual should help.

Rj
I think the best way is to go to the bookstore an pick a book that will teach you the basic principals and start shooting a lot! Practise makes perfect. Look into joining a site like trekearth.com You will learn from others and be able to have your work critiqued.

Pale Rider
The best way that I can answer is to ask the local photographer if he is enroll in any community education classes (or if he teaches) - I know that the local photographer in my area teaches classes through the Community Education and he only charges $ 50. I am his assistant and because I help him on his weddings, and other events - there are things that he is showing me along the way (FREE). Maybe check to see if your local photographer could use an assistant....

What do you think? Answer below! DIGITAL CAMERAS BLOG - Unbiased digital camera reviews, tips, prices, and advice


Orignal From: Is there any way that I can learn photography but no need to pay big bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment